- C2BL is presenting at BMES 2023.
C2BL is excited to present at #BMES2023. Please attend our talks/visit our posters. Our latest works include deconvoluting resistive vs. pulsatile components of RV afterload in PH, Al-empowered estimation of arterial pressure, and super-resolution MRI to detect cardiotoxicity. pic.twitter.com/fLXJfaSFdY
— Reza Avaz (@AvazLab) October 11, 2023
Proud of Tanmay Mukherjee for presenting our collaborative study with @PrasannaAlluri‘s lab at #BMES2023 on the early detection of radiation-induced cardiotoxicity in mice using 4D cardiac strains estimated via super-resolution reconstruction of cardiac magnetic resonance images. pic.twitter.com/yNHnuY2z7m
— Reza Avaz (@AvazLab) October 13, 2023
- C2BL is presenting at BCVS 2023.
Enjoyed excellent poster sessions at #BCVS23 and was glad to present “combo” posters on the right and left heart in one session!
Interestingly, not many RV works were presented at BCVS, but hopefully, more will start to come. pic.twitter.com/F6OGUVM58z
— Reza Avaz (@AvazLab) August 5, 2023
- C2BL is presenting at CVRI Symposium at TAMU 2023. Congratulations to Tanmay Mukherjee for winning a presentation award for his talk on biomechanics of radiation-induced cardiotoxicity.
- C2BL is presenting at SB3C 2023 Conference
Enjoyed the amazing works presented @SB3Corg. Proud of @AvazLab for presenting the effects of pulmonary arterial remodeling on the elevation of RV afterload in PH and calculating full 4D cardiac strains using super-resolution techniques. pic.twitter.com/l5Nnm1Slkj
— Reza Avaz (@AvazLab) June 11, 2023
- C2BL is presenting at FIMH 2023.
Fantastic presentations at the first in-person FIMH meeting post covid (https://t.co/iMjGH4vaqt). They exemplified the synergy between cardiac imaging and modeling to improve the diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases. Proud to present some of our recent works at the meeting. pic.twitter.com/F5ZkhaQeUv
— Reza Avaz (@AvazLab) June 24, 2023
- Congratulations to Rahul Ghosh for winning the Dissertation Fellowship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Reza Avaz is giving a talk at Machine Learning + X Seminars at Brown University. Title: Applications of machine learning in improving the assessment of myocardial remodeling in cardiac diseases. Recording Link
- Reza Avaz is giving a talk at the 2023 International Workshop on Pulmonary Imaging at Penn Radiology on the topic of multiscale modeling of the lung to quantify regional mechanical stress in vivo.
- C2BL is presenting at SPIE Medical Imaging 2023.
- Reza Avaz is visiting CPVB COBRE at Brown and talking about the role of right ventricular biomechanics in cardiac adaptation in pulmonary hypertension
- C2BL is presenting at BMES 2022.
- C2BL is presenting at SES 2022.
- C2BL is presenting at BCVS 2022.
- Reza Avaz is presenting at Youth in in Biomedical Engineering Program.
- C2BL is presenting at ATS 2022.
- C2BL is presenting at Experimental Biology 2022.
- Reza Avaz is giving an invited talk on integrated 4D imaging-modeling in cardiac disease at NJIT/BME.
- C2BL is presenting at BMES 2021.
- Reza Avaz is giving an invited talk on machine learning at the 3rd Computing in Engineering Forum at the University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Engineering & Grainger Institute for Engineering.
- Emilio is presenting our work on cardiac remodeling in MI at 16th U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics.
- Maziyar is presenting his work on CMR in mice at the 11th biennial International Conference on Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart.
- C2BL is presenting at SB3C 2021.
- C2BL started